$1,119.350 ex GST
Quadrigauges are a combination of three gauges in one case performing four gauge functions. Continuous system pressure readings are indicated on one of three simultaneous reading gauges through a pressure range of 0 – 3000 psi, 0- 5000 psi or 0 – 6000 psi, depending on the Quadrigauge selected. The low and medium pressure gauges are protected at higher pressures by means of pressure sensitive valves which restrict gauge pressure. The 3000, 5000 and 6000 psi gauges indicate continuous pressure through the total range.
Quadrigauges have unlimited versatility for testing working pressure in brake, hydraulic and air systems on a wide variety of vehicles and equipment in the agricultural, mining, construction, utilities and forestry industries. These instruments are also useful for testing pressures on equipment such as aerial ladders, scissor lifts, winches, cranes, dump trucks, fire equipment, tailgate lifts and forklift trucks to name just a few.
- ECONOMICAL: One Quadrigauge performs four gauge functions. Saves time and helps eliminate the expense of replacing gauges damaged by pressure overload.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for most hydraulic and pneumatic systems. All models read in lbs./in² (psi) and kg/cm² (bar).
- ACCURATE: Reliable and ruggedly built for fast accurate trouble shooting of the most complex circuits.
- CONVENIENT: 12 inch (30cm) and 36 inch (91cm) pressure hose models available with 1/8 inch NPTF male fitting. All models include bleeder screw and convenient Hanger on back of case. Units are compact for toll box storage.
- HEAVY DUTY: Case is dust and moisture resistant. Built-in pressure sensor protects low range gauges from high pressure suitable for a wide range of equipment including agricultural, mining and construction equipment.