MJ Hydraulic Pty Ltd was formed in 2007 when partners Mick Nolan and John Davidson saw an opportunity to provide high quality and reliable service to greater Brisbane. MJ Hydraulic has consistently grown its capabilities to be able service clients throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific region with a high quality and reliable fluid power service.
With over 30 years combined experiance at the helm and with our highly skilled service technicians we are able to offer solutions to all of your hydraulic requirments no matter what industry you are invloved in.
Our Hydraulic Services include:
- Workshop Hydraulic Repairs – Repair & testing of pumps, motors, cylinders and valves.
- Field service – Onsite Hydraulic testing, trouble shooting and fluid Power fault diagnosis.
- Hydraulic hose and fittings – Manufactured Hydraulic Hose assemblies or bulk supply and training.
- Mobile Hose Van
- Power unit design and manufacture.
- Preventative maintenance services.
- Design of fluid power systems.
- Drifter repair and overhaul.
- Hydraulic Component supply.
- High pressure Jacking systems and components
To supply hydraulic services and products which exceed our customers requirements and to forge long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
How we acheive this:
- Timely responses
- Honest time frames
- Fair pricing
- Admiting mistakes
- Deliver on our promises